Review of Philips Sonicare FlexCare Toothbrush8:34 AM
If oral care isn't high on your priority list, maybe you should make it! As someone who hates to brush, and hates to floss even more, I can understand why an electric toothbrush could make you a little squeamish. Sensitive teeth and gums (especially during pregnancy) can make brushing a fright! Thankfully, there is a new brush in town for all types -- even us that spook easily!
The Philips Sonicare FlexCare Toothbrush is a brush for many people. The same brush can be customized to be used in so many ways! The smaller, lighter, and newest brush from the Sonicare team has settings for every routine:
- 3 modes (clean, sensitive, and massage)
- 2 routines (GoCare for quick in-between brushing and MaxCare for a complete cleaning)
- 2 sizes of brush heads (for all-over cleaning or hard-to-reach places)
- SmartTimer (automatically turns off your brush after 2 minutes is up!)
- QuadPacer (beeps at intervals to let you know it is time for a different part of your mouth!)
- Recharge Gauge (green when charged, yellow when needing to be charged!)
The brush also includes a built-in sanitizer that uses UV to eliminate 99% of bacteria and viruses on brush heads! What's even more cool is the way it charges AND sanitizes when you're not using it!
This brush was quick to learn to use, and easy to tolerate. The low-vibration made it easy on sensitive gums -- and gave you a nice, clean tingly feeling when done. Available at Amazon and other fine retailers!