Update on Reliable Steamboy T1

It's not often that I follow up with another comment on a product. But sometimes the benefits of something we review are really that incredible!

I have had a chance to take my Reliable Steamboy T1 to several different homes in the last few weeks. This means the chance to try it out on various types of flooring. The verdict is in, and so far, we really do have a winner!

I give props to the steaming mop for use on:

-Tile (especially bathrooms). With 4 boys in the house, I don't know how I lived without it!

- Laminate. Use at your own discretion, as laminate flooring manufacturers may frown on using anything but the pre-approved and very expensive laminate cleaner. A light pass over the surface of laminate in good repair is a quick and effective way to clean dirt, grime, and smudges.

- Linoleum. Yes, some of us still have it. And the Steamboy gets the job done in record time.

- Real wood flooring. This is similar to using it on laminate. I don't use it daily, but just as a once-a-month touch-up. Keep your passes light over the wood surface to avoid water damage. I haven't had any problems, and my wood floors look fantastic!

For all the details on the Steamboy, see our full review here. Cleaning floors just got a whole lot easier.

Comments