Campbell's Soup Helps Fight Winter Chill (Giveaway)7:22 AM
There is little I like more in the cold winter months than to go back to bed and snuggle in my warm blankets. Since that's almost always out of the questions (I have a business and a homeschool to run), I have to settle for my #2 favorite solution to freezing to death:
I could just about eat grilled cheese and tomato soup every day of my life, so I was interested to learn that Campbell's added a few new soups to their line -- one of them being a new tomato variety! The Condensed Harvest Orange Tomato looks different (it's orange), and it has a bit more garlic and seasoning flavor (it's less of a "sweet" soup than the original.) It's very tasty with a big fat grilled cheese dipped in it, however. (I also like to cut up my grilled cheese into tiny pieces, a la croutons, and sprinkle them over the top!)
Slow Kettle Soups ready-to-eat soups are inspired by gourmet flavors you'll find at restaurants. Flavors include:
- Tomato & Sweet Basil Bisque with Fresh Cream & Ground Red Pepper
- Tuscan-Style Chicken & White Bean Soup with Asiago Cheese
- Thyme & Rosemary, Burgundy Beef Stew with Baby Bella Mushrooms, Roasted Garlic Rosemary
- Portobello Mushroom & Madeira Bisque with Shallots, Thyme & Sage
- Southwest-Style Chicken Chili with Black Beans & Sweet Corn
Wanna Win? We are giving one reader a Campbell's Soup gift pack that includes a sampling of soups for you to enjoy! To be entered to win, just comment on this post with which soup from those I mentioned you would likely enjoy most!
You have until December 14th at 11:59pm CST to get your entries in, and the winner will be randomly selected from all complete entries. You may enter every day. (Please answer the question for the first entry. Each entry after that can be "enter me.") Open to U.S. residents 18+.
Don't forget to enter our other blog giveaways while you're here!
* Samples and prizing was received for review. Opinions are my own.