Easy St. Patrick's Day Pistachio Cookies10:30 PM
If green food isn't your thing, we can still guarantee you'll want to give these easy cookies a try! We stumbled upon the recipe for these Pistachio Cookies when I wanted some inspiration for things I could do with pistachio pudding mix in celebration of St. Patrick's Day. We tweaked it slightly, but you can find the original recipe at the King Arthur Flour site.
The variations we made from the original recipe included:
- Substituting regular white flour for the unbleached flour
- Using 2 packages Great Value Pistachio Pudding Mix
- Leaving out the extra pistachios (the mix had plenty)
- Adding a few drop of green food coloring for more vibrant cookies
- Using a teaspoon to make perfectly round mini cookies (the dough was very stiff and easy to work with)
|This gobbledygook is our dough!|
|Little green cookies ready to be baked!|
|Our tiny little pistachio treats are done.|
Walmart Moms program. Walmart has provided me with compensation for my time on this post. Participation in this program is voluntary. As always, all opinions are 100% my own.