Creative Easter Ham Ideas and Your Chance to Win a Ham! #Giveaway4:09 PM
We have always had ham for Easter. It's a tradition I remember from when I was a tiny girl. While I've always had my ham pretty much the same way each year, I decided that this year, I want to be a bit creative!
We've teamed up with the National Pork Board to share some inspiring recipe ideas, and tell you about TWO ways you can win a ham!
First, the recipes... By visiting the Pork Board's Pinterest boards, you can see handfuls of great Easter ham ideas, including Cola-Glazed Pineapple Ham and Grilled Ham! They are also some yummy ways to use leftover ham up, including:
- Ham and Brie Baguettes: For a French-inspired lunch, cut open a baguette and fill it with sliced ham, creamy Brie, mixed greens, and a mixture of honey and Dijon mustard.
- Ham Reuben: Make your ham sandwich corner-deli style! Combine sliced ham, Swiss cheese, and sauerkraut on rye bread. Try grilling it for a flavorful twist on this classic.
- Ham, Cheddar, and Chutney Quesadillas: For a new take on ham and cheese, fill a quesadilla with sliced ham, shredded Cheddar, and store-bought chutney and heat through until cheddar is melted.
You can also get ideas for pork year-round, via the Pork Be Inspired website, Pinterest boards, Facebook, and Twitter!
Wanna Win? We have two ways to score a free ham:
1) Visit the Pork Board's Facebook page, "Like" them, and enter to win a ham! (Hurry -- This promotion ends tomorrow.)
2) Comment below with your favorite way to enjoy ham, and we'll randomly pick one comment from among all the entries to get a coupon for free ham of choice (ARV up to $30). You have until April 14th at 11:59 pm CST to get your entries in. One entry per person, please. This giveaway is open to U.S. residents ages 18+. See our full rules here.
Don't forget to enter our other blog giveaways while you are here.
*Sample received. Opinions are 100% my own.