Country Crock Holiday Sides Recipes & Giveaway8:48 PM
The Country Crock Chronicles website had several side dishes using Country Crock that I hadn't heard of yet, one of them using Butternut! I tried my hand at the Baked Spiced Squash -- it used a few simple ingredients and required little to no prep time.
Isn't is lovely? I made it in less than 50 minutes, and I'm sure my kids will love it!
This is just one of many recipes I'll be trying this year. Get more tips and ideas at the Country Crock Chronicles website, their Facebook page, or Twitter account!
Wanna Win? We are giving one lucky reader this fantastic prize pack (valued at $75), featuring:
- 1 coupon for a FREE tub of Country Crock
- Veggie preparation tips
- Four Country Crock holiday recipes (Holiday Broccoli Saute, Baked Spiced Squash, Garlic Mashed Potatoes and Cauliflower, Easy Creamed Corn)
- Vegetable Chop and Measure
- Calphalon® Contemporary Nonstick Bronze 12" Frypan
Don't forget to enter our other blog giveaways while you're here!
* Prize pack received from Country Crock to thank me for my participation. Opinions are 100% my own.