Slimming World Review and One-Day Offer!2:24 PM
I have tried quite a few weight-loss programs, in an effort to maintain or even shed a few pounds. I have found that, for the most part, if the program involves lots of tiny details that I have to track or maintain, I do not do well on it.
Slimming World, the U.K.'s most popular weight-loss program that is now available across the U.S., offered me a trial of their online program to do at home. The premise of the program is much more simple than I thought possible. They guide you through the basic steps to start eating better, mainly with:
1. Free foods. You can eat as much of these as you want!
2. Healthy Extras. These are delicious and healthy options that you should 3 of a day.
3. Syns. All of your sugary and fatty foods fall into this group. You should limit yourself to a set number (5-10) based on the serving and type. (The site calculates the syn value of each food for you!)
What I love about the program is that you can get very flexible with your eating plan. Eat what you want, but in the amounts that are healthy for you. Also, if you find yourself away from the computer or your materials, you can choose to eat from the Free Foods, with 3 Healthy Extras (they are easy to memorize) and you don't have to trouble yourself with Syn calculations.
The program is really focused on balancing your diet. There are all kinds of recipes, tools, and plate samples to help you realize what a balanced meal should look like. The site is also updated frequently, so there is always new inspiration, tips, and meal plans to keep you motivated!
Wanna Save? Slimming World USA is offering a three-month online membership -- TODAY ONLY -- for $11.26. The normal cost is $95, so slimmers will save a whopping $83.74. That works out to less than $1 a week to lose weight, feel great and get back in control.
What do you get with your Silver Package membership?
- 3 months of online access and weight-loss support
- full access to Slimming World's Food Optimising eating plan
- advice about getting more active through our step-by-step Body Magic program
- 600+ delicious recipes
- an interactive online food diary
- inspirational success stories from members who have reached their goals
- hundreds of features to help keep members on track, along with forums to exchange ideas
- weekly, personalized online support
- a weight-loss chart to track successes, along with awards for achieving goals
Here is a sample recipe of what Slimming World has to offer, just in time for the holidays!
Crustless pumpkin pie (a Slimming World favorite!) - Serves 4 - 1 Syn per serving
- 16 oz can of pure pumpkin
- 1 medium egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon, or to taste
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin spice, or to taste
- 1 level teaspoon honey
- ¼ cup sugar substitute, or to taste
- Low-calorie cooking spray