12 Days of Giveaways: Old Spice "SmellCome to Manhood"2:14 PM
This post and giveaway were made possible by Double Duty Divas and Old Spice. I was compensated for my participation in this campaign, but all opinions are 100% mine.
Old Spice has been giving viewers some cheeky commercials this past year (perhaps you remember the "Mom Song")? Well, we have another new spot from the company who is helping my son and husband smell their best, and this time, it features Dad!
“Dadsong” proves that fathers feel a bit differently about this "little guys" growing up. While moms get a bit sad, it's not uncommon for fathers to feel more happy and proud about their milestones. Check out the strange but comical video below:
Whether you're pumped up about your boys leaving the house someday, or you just sob uncontrollably at the thought of them getting older, giving them a way to smell more manly isn't a bad thing. My 11-year-old has been using body sprays for a year now, and it really helps him feel more confident. Since Old Spice is a brand my husband uses, it's not a bad thing for him to want to use it, too! You could gift your tween or teen the same gift of manhood with the Old Spice Re-fresh Body Spray. It's designed to make it easy to apply and stays fresh all day (meaning they don't have to over-apply!) “One Spray Lasts All Day!” It would make a great stocking stuffer, no?
If you don't feel comfy giving your son his own body spray, you can always start modest with their line of deodorant, body wash, shampoo, and more! They come in a variety of scents, including a new outdoorsy Timber line.
Wanna Save? You can find special savings on Old Spice Re-fresh Body Spray at http://www.coupons.com for redemption at retailers nationwide. (And if you still have your Sunday paper coupons from Nov. 30, there will be one in there, as well.)
Wanna Give? You may be as excited as we were to find out that the HoliSpray Toy Donation Drive from Old Spice is helping to deliver toys to kids in need this season. The scent brand and actor Nolan Gould of ABC's “Modern Family,”, along with and Old Spice Guy Isaiah Mustafa will be hosting a toy collection event at Hollywood High School in L.A. to help kick off the spirit of giving! To find out how you can help and to find Old Spice HoliSPRAY Toy Exchange locations near you, please visit www.secondchancetoys.org/corporate-sponsorships/oldspice!
- Old Spice Re-fresh Body Spray – The gift that keeps on giving, one spray at a time. Be among the first to enjoy new Old Spice Timber – the best way to get that lumberjacky smell without working at a local tree lot.
- Old Spice T-Shirt – The manliest chest tattoo on the planet without the regret when you turn 60.
- Old Spice Branded Earbuds – Silence mom’s singing in the car. You’re welcome.
- Bear Paws Meat Tool – Cutlery your dad, his friend Dave and Uncle John will be impressed with when you're given the reins to carve the holiday bird.
- Duct Tape – Fix anything on the planet, except holiday lights, where only half the strand works.
- Art of Manliness Book – Full of wisdom and New Year's Resolutions.
- “Scent Responsibly” Instructions – Nothing will earn you grandma's fruitcake faster than overspraying. Thanks to Old Spice Re-fresh technology – where one spray lasts all day – you can smell like a man and not a middle school locker room. ·
- Smellcome to Manhood Certificate – A made-up diploma for the inside of your locker or to add to your LinkedIn profile.
a Rafflecopter giveaway