Last-Minute, Pick-me-Up Gifts!11:26 PM
If you have found yourself scrambling to find a few last-minute gifts for your mailman, a surprise Christmas party invite, a white elephant gift, or to replace a gift that never arrived through the mail -- don't fret! I was able to find some very easy gift options at my local Walmart, and most of them were at the front of the store, in the aisles, and just a few seconds from the registers.
Among them were these always appropriate gifts that could be given to just about anyone:
- Deck of UNO cards - This is a game that any kid 8+ (and adults) will love. It's small, so you can keep it wrapped and in your purse to give at a moment's notice. Have it on hand for when someone gifts you by surprise, and you need to reciprocate fast.
- Nestle Smores and Hot Cocoa Gift Set - This includes two cute snowman mugs and everything you need to cuddle up with a hot cup of steaming chocolate milk and s'mores! This would be a good teacher gift or a present for a neighbor or relative you don't know very well. Everyone loves hot chocolate!
- Lifesavers Hard Candy or Gummies Sweet Story Book - These are treasured stocking stuffers that everyone loves. If you feel like Santa's socks will be a little light, pick up a couple of these -- one for every kid in your house. They'll bulk up those stockings for very little cash!
Still need ideas? These also make great gifts:
- Google Chromecast
- Taylor Swift Fragrance Gift Sets
- Maguire’s Car Care Bucket
- Faded Glory Hoodies
- $5 Hats/Gloves
- Gift Cards
- Kid’s Bubble Jackets
- Small Electronic Accessories (like charging cords, covers, and thumb drives)
You can find all of these ideas at your local Walmart, and with their Checkout Promise, you won't be waiting long in line to check out -- whether you pick up just one or two of the gifts, or all of them!