Create the Perfect Back-to-School College Care Pack for Your Daughter This Year10:15 PM
One way for parents to show they care and equip new college students for this exciting time is to send them off with a "care for you" package. Care packages are generally stocked with snacks, magazines, gift cards, etc, but I love the idea of really concentrating on the "care" aspect. Sending them with a big basket for their first week away from home (and then sending them a new one once a semester or more often) can give them comfort and equip them for the most challenging time of their life.
What should you put in a "care for you" package? I like things that are necessities but also luxurious. This can include:
- Big, fluffy towels (don't skimp.) The shower experience is rough enough without adding cheap towels that feel like cardboard into the mix.
- Good coffee and coffee mugs. Because buying at the coffee house can be so expensive!
- LED candles. Most dorms don't allow open flames. Get battery-operated ones for times when your daughter wants to unwind and chill out!
- Healthy snack bars. Chance are good that you won't find the best options in vending machines, where busy students tend to reach for. Provide a few bars with high-quality ingredients.
- Schick® Disposable Razor products, including Schick Hydro® 5 Razor for Men, Schick® Xtreme 3® Ultimate Razor for Men, Schick® Quattro For Women®, and Schick® Hydro Silk® Razor for Women (shown above). A smooth shave away from home is important!
You can find the Schick® Disposable Razors at your local Walmart right now!
Wanna Save? Buy One select Schick® Disposable Razor product and get the Second FREE with these valuable coupons when you shop at Walmart.
Wanna Win? There is more good news! Enter the Schick Selfie Sweeps to win one of FOUR $10,000 prizes!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Schick®. The opinions and text are all mine.