3 Fun Ways to Give Candle Gifts This Holiday9:10 PM
Whenever I have to give a gift to someone I don't know well or who I know has everything, I always think of giving a candle. A high-quality candle, like the American Home by Yankee Candle scented candles at Walmart make that perfect gift for last-minute, too! But how can you turn an otherwise uneventful gift of a candle into a charming, unique experience?
There are three ways that I really love to give candles:
1) Buy food-inspired candles; then put them into a basket with similar food! An example would be this Fresh Apple Jar Candle in a basket of -- apples! Fruit baskets are so popular during the holidays; why not combine candle and gourmet snack into one great gift? At the cost of $4-5 for a basket, $2 for the fruit and $14.93 for the candle, this is a very affordable idea.
Other ideas include:
- Banana Walnut Bread Candle with a few mini loaves of banana bread
- Sweet and Salty Caramel Candle with some homemade caramels
- Wine Country Candle with a bottle of red wine and some nice cheeses
2) Wrap small candles in "candy" shapes. Simply "roll" the candle in wrapping paper, then twist the ends and tie up with string. They look like little pieces of candy, but have yummy candles inside. How cute!
Who could you gift a candle to this year? Will you try some of our creative ideas to make it more fun?
As a participant in the Walmart Moms Program, I've received compensation for my time and efforts in creating this post. All thoughts and opinions are my own. Links to shopping sites may be referral links.