5 Fun Ways to Get Picky Eaters to Enjoy Meals with Mott’s® Apple Cherry Juice12:09 AM
I have a few picky eaters in our house. I understand that it's common for kids of a certain age, but it can become very frustrating to get them to enjoy new foods or have a well-rounded plate at meal times. I have picked up a few tricks over the years, however, that ensures they are getting what they need at meals and having a good time eating it. Here are my best tips for making meals fun for picky eaters!
1. Wrap it Up! You'd be surprised what you can get kids to eat in a wrap! We put the meat, veggies, and all the trimmings inside a tortilla and roll it up for easy, portable eating. I've never had a kid say no to a wrap!
2. Pair it with Yummy Juice. My kids always get a glass of juice if they eat all of their veggies first. Mott’s® Apple Cherry Juice is delicious and always met with smiles at our family table. It's a great motivator to try new foods when you can wash it down with something so yummy!
3. Use Color! Many kids who avoid certain veggies (green pepper, for example) love eating the colorful counterpart (yellow peppers.) Give kids colorful options for eating and they might surprise you!
4. Make it Finger-Friendly. Nothing is more fun than eating with your hands. Encourage it with bite-sized, mess-free versions of family meals.
5. Dip or Drizzle! A little light dressing, BBQ sauce, or ketchup can be all some kids need to take a dish from scary to tasty. Let them them use their own squirt bottle to add a touch of flavor that they'll really like!
What tips do you have for picky eaters? Be sure to find Mott’s® Apple Cherry Juice at your local Walmart. My kids love it!
Wanna Win? You could be one of 10 lucky winners to get a $100 Walmart gift card in the #MottsMoments #Sweepstakes! Simply register here, share a photo on Twitter or Instagram showing how you incorporate Motts in your family mealtimes using both hashtags #MottsMoments and #Sweepstakes, and be entered to win! YOU MUST BOTH REGISTER AT THE LINK AND TWEET BOTH HASHTAGS TO BE ELIGIBLE! (Open 5/2/16 - 6/2/16.)
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Mott’s®. The opinions and text are all mine.