Shop World Vision for Life-Changing, Beautiful Holiday Gifts5:35 PM
If you're like me, there are special people in your life who deserve very special holiday gifts. The typical retail merchandise just won't do! That's why I'm excited every year to open up the World Vision Holiday Catalog. It's full of the most unique items made by people all over the world. And the purchase of these gifts go a long way to improving lives for these people.
Here are just a few of the items that I was sent to review and share with you. They are most definitely amazing in person. My photos just can't do justice!
1. Upcycled Artisanal Bowl ($135) - This is just an awesome piece. Made from reclaimed industrial waste like wires and scrap metal, no two pieces will be exactly alike!
2. Silver Vines Cuff ($85) - I love jewelry from World Vision. In fact, a cuff I purchased from there years ago is still my most-loved piece! This bracelet from India supports villages through the fair trade practices it is sold by.
3. Tree of Life Votive Holder ($65) - The bright color on this unique piece really makes it pop in any room you put it in. It's also made from cast-off materials, so you are helping the planet while helping girls get an education in India!
4. Royal Silk Scarf ($95) - The beauty of this soft scarf can't be captured by film. The colors of the sky and sea, along with a deep purple, make it a gift fit for a princess! Woven in Vietnam by local villagers, its sale provides an income for the workers there.
5. Turquoise Medallion Necklace ($75). Turquoise is my favorite color and what makes this bold necklace a vibrant gift for a special someone in your life!
Remember, when you give a gift, you will be helping the Where Most Needed fund. You gift the amount noted for each product, and you'll get the product as a "thank you" for your monetary gift. There are many other items to choose from, including gifts for those who don't need to receive anything in return. See the full catalog (including the gift of livestock, clean water, education, and more) and give something meaningful this holiday season!
See how it works in this video:
Learn more about this life-changing organization at the World Vision Facebook page or on Twitter and Instagram. To order from World Vision’s Gift Catalog, call 855-WV-GIFTS or visit the website today!
Wanna Win? We are giving one lucky Lille Punkin' reader a set of gifts from the World Vision catalog, similar to the ones we reviewed above. To be entered to win, please use the form below by November 12th at 11:59 pm EST. Open to U.S. residents only. *Sample gifts received to review. Opinions are my own.
Like this? Sign up for our weekly newsletter and get more of the goodness, plus exclusive giveaway offers!