How to Black Friday with Walmart3:34 PM
The rules have changed quite a bit since I shopped my very first Black Friday. The store hours have expanded, the items have become more high-end, and the competition for the good stuff is even more fierce!
Whether it's your first time out and about, or you've done this for years, there are some strategies I suggest you use when shopping. If you're a Walmart customer, you'll love these!
1. Find out what's happening at your store. Using the Walmart local Facebook app, you can get all the info you need to shop smart at your local store, including getting a peek at the Black Friday Ad for your location!
2. Plan a route. Using your local store's map (available through the local Facebook app), you can see exactly where the hot Black Friday deals will be taking place at your store. (You know what aisle the Wii will be in before you enter the store, for example.)
3. Stay home -- if you wish. There's no need to rush out in to the cold if you know that what you want will be available online. Your local Black Friday ads will tell you if an item is going to be sold in-store only, meaning you may have a shot at staying in your PJ's and ordering from home!
4. Get there early, but stay inside! Walmart isn't making anyone wait outside this year. Go ahead and shop; the sales will start Thursday night at 10pm and go through the next day!
5. Shop now, if you want. Ready to buy now? Many of the best sales are doing on at Walmart's Pre-Black Friday online sale. Get super savings on items like Skywalker trampolines and Crayola Color Wonder products! (See all sales at the Walmart site!)
Will you be shopping for Walmart's Black Friday sales this year? We want to hear what's #1 on your want list!