I am always out for the next best thing when it comes to making my life easier. Since 2007, Lille Punkin' Reviews has been a reliable resource for parents and friends of parents through our honest reviews of product tested personally by our family. We do not accept payment for our reviews. All reviews are clearly labeled by the post title, "Review of...." and these are never compensated. (We are sponsored by select companies for some of our other posts.) We will also let you know of interesting promotions, savings opportunities, and useful article info as we find it!
Linsey B. Knerl, the Mom behind Lille Punkin' Reviews, would love to talk to you about your next Gift Guide, shopping segment, or parenting seminar. Public speaking is a joy of mine, and I'd love to help you reach your audience!
Past speaking engagements include:
- SXSW ‘10 – Moderation of Panel: "FTC and Blogger Crowdsourcing"
- iBlog ’10 – Solo Presentation: “Competition vs. Collaboration”
- Reviewer’s Retreat ’11 – Moderation of Panel: “Nuts and Bolts of Product Reviews”
- Financial Blogger Conference ’11 – Solo Presentation: “Proper Care and Feeding of Online Communities”
- Financial Blogger Conference '12 - Solo Presentation: "Get Your Blog into Big Media"
- Named one of American Express Open Forum’s “80 Small Business Experts to Follow”
- Linsey's mentions are numerous, and include such outlets as The Christian Science Monitor, The New York Times online edition, The Boston Globe, The Buffalo News, LifeHacker, The Simple Dollar, The Consumerist, and TIME Magazine, and NPR's The Real Life Survival Guide with Bruce Barber. See press mentions at the Knerl Family Media site.
See a partial list of our favorite brand campaigns!
Past campaigns and brand ambassador participation agreements include: Energizer Rechargeables, Walmart Moms, Infantino Moms, Sharpie Squad, Child Hunger Ends Here Blogger Correspondent, and MEGA Bloks Mom.
Email Linsey to chat about your next media event! (For more information on Linsey's other projects, please see her bio page at Knerl Family Media.
This policy is valid from 12 January 2014
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content. The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest. To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org
LillePunkin.com is a marketing affiliate of Amazon.com and some other advertisers that we may link to in our posts, pages, articles, product placements, reviews or recipes. Some of the outgoing links on this site are links to these affiliate advertisers. Simply put, we may earn commissions for marketing their products and services. This means, if you click on the outgoing affiliate link and complete a purchase, LillePunkin.com may receive an commission from the advertiser. The amount of this commission varies greatly per advertiser. Not all of the outgoing links on this website are affiliate links. This disclosure is pursuant to FTC’s Endorsement Guide (16 CFR Part 255).
See our full site terms, including newsletter, privacy, and giveaway policies here.