Celebrating our Baby's Firsts with Pampers7:27 PM
This review was made possible by Double Duty Divas and Pampers. I was provided the featured product free of charge to facilitate my review, but all opinions are 100% mine.
I have had 6 babies, and yet, their first smiles and laughs never get old. It seems like they always giggle and coo at the oddest things when they first start out: the TV, a funny noise, or even the family pet.
Our new little bundle, Manasseh, has started laughing up a storm at the mirror in his baby swing. He thinks it's so comical, and we end up laughing because of it. His first laugh was such a proud moment for us!
|Baby Manasseh, before his first smile...|
To celebrate the new sizes 4 and 5 , Pampers has 30 days of incredible giveaways and a grand prize of FREE Swaddlers diapers & wipes for a year. Join the celebration and enter their 30 days of sweeps on the Pampers Facebook page. In addition to fun daily prizes, you can enter for that BIG prize of the year of diapers and wipes.
They are also having a Twitter party, with lots of chances to win!
The #SwaddlersFirsts Twitter Party will take place on Thursday, December 5th at 9pm EST. You can RSVP before the event, which will be giving away the following prizes:
(3) Celebrating Firsts Gift Packs, which include: · Baby’s First Friend Plush Doll · Baby’s First Tooth and First Curl Treasure Box · Baby’s First Words Book · Baby’s First Steps Push Toy · $50 Shutterfly Gift Card to celebrate all “firsts” moments · Baby’s First Bath Robe · Pampers Swaddlers
(1) Grand Prize: Canon EOS Rebel T3 DSLR camera worth $450!
To participate, follow your hosts @DoubleDutyDivas, @BridgetteLA, @CeceliaMecca @AngieKcom @WhatMommiesNeed @RamblingChick, and the sponsor @Pampers.
Wanna win? We are giving one lucky reader the chance to win the following prize pack:
- Baby’s First Friend Plush Doll
- Baby’s First Tooth and First Curl Treasure Box
- Baby’s First Words Book
- Baby’s First Steps Push Toy
- Pampers Swaddlers