EXCLUSIVE: Get Extra Big Back-to-School Savings With Cyber Monday Sales7:30 PM
We have some exciting news for families wanting to save even more money on back-to-schools items this year. If you have 6 kids (like us), or just 1, you can find even more ways to keep you money with some of these exclusive news tips we learned about in a recent Walmart call.
Here are the highlights:
Cyber Monday is the 4th!
On Monday, Aug. 4, Walmart is bringing back its popular Back-to-School Cyber Monday savings event with savings on more than 400 blockbuster back-to-school deals with an average of 35 percent! The hottest deals can't all be listed here, but my faves include:
- HMDX Bluetooth Headphones for $19.99 (60% savings)
- HP Deskjet 1512 Inkjet All-in-One Printer for $25 (50% savings)
- 9" Tablet 8GB memory with case and keyboard for $79 (20% savings)
- $100 off Straight Talk Pre-paid Apple iPhone 5C ($549) and iPhone 5S ($649)
- Girls’ & Boys’ Approved Schoolwear Polos $3.97 (18% savings)
- Licensed Backpacks & Tote Bags like My Little Pony and Monsters for $5 (50% savings)
- Crayola Classic Color Pack Crayons, 120 count for $5.97 cents (nearly 60% savings)
- Texas Instruments TI-84 Plus Graphing Calculator for $99.97 (26% savings)
- 5pc bed in a bag just $39 (26% savings)
Does your state do a tax holiday? If so, you already save when you shop in-store at your local Walmart. New to the season this year, however, many states are allowing you to shop Walmart.com and get the tax savings, too! Look into your local tax holiday policies to find out when you can get your tax free purchase...
Savings Catcher is Now Live!
Remember when we told you about this handy savings tool? Well, it's ready to be used. Read our review to see how to get started today...
So what are you most excited about buying for this year's back-to-school season? We actually are still buying summer stuff (pool chemicals, gardening tools, etc.) but we are very anxious to start making our lists and shop. Here's hoping you can use some of the information we shared to keep some money in your pocket this school year!
As a participant in the Walmart Moms Program, I've received compensation for my time and efforts in creating this post. All thoughts and opinions are my own.