Easy, Mess-Free Cranberry Orange Almond Bark Recipe11:09 AM
Looking for a quick recipe that can be enjoyed all throughout the holiday season? Check out this simple, but sensational almond bark treat, compliments of Cookina!
- 1 lb. Chocolate of your choice (can be white, milk or dark)
- 1 cup Almonds, toasted
- ½ cup Dried cranberries
- ½ cup Candied orange peel
- In a medium sized microwaveable bowl, microwave chocolate on medium in 45 second intervals, stirring after each until chocolate is almost completely melted. Continue to stir until all is melted and chocolate is smooth. Stir in nuts, cranberries and orange peel.
- Quickly pour the mixture onto a baking pan lined with a COOKINA® Cuisine Reusable Baking Sheet and spread it out evenly with a spatula. Refrigerate until firm.
- Break in to pieces and ENJOY!
I've been using the COOKINA® Cuisine Reusable Baking Sheets for over a year, and I couldn't be happier. They are easy to clean, keep your cookie sheets and pans from getting dark and greasy, and they keep cookies and bars from sticking. We do a lot of baking, so for these to keep working so well after so long really says something about them!