8 Fall Projects For Homeschool Families1:40 PM
It's that time... my favorite time! We do so many things during the fall at our house, including garden clean up, canning, and starting our homeschool. We have a few things we have done that really stand out. See this list of our 8 favorite fall projects, and see if your family would enjoy them, too!
1. Skull and Crossbones Duct Tape Pumpkin - No carving means even the youngest can enjoy this! Perfect or a pirate-theme Halloween party!
2. Watching the "It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown" - I think my husband enjoys this more than the kids! And this year is the 50th anniversary for this family-fave! You can watch it on TV this year on ABC on October 28th (Friday) at 8pm EST, or buy it to watch any time of year!
3. Visit a Pumpkin Path or Fall Festival - Speaking of the Great Pumpkin, did you know that Worlds of Fun's Great Pumpkin Fest is happening through the end of the month! Kid-friendly activities include pumpkin patch, mazes, and all the rides you can handle. Preschoolers get in for free!
4. Pumpkin Ravioli -- You just simply have to try this.
5. Recycle a paint can for a fall centerpiece - Turn junk into art! This is great for all of those bright fall colors!
6. Make fuzzy acorns - Pipe cleaners and wooden beads are the ingredients for these charming nuts! Put them in a burlap envelope and give to someone you love!
7. Bake butternut squash vegan cookies - Yes, these are good. (Trust me.)
8. Plan a Halloween party - We've got your printables right here!
Wanna Win? We are giving away TWO fun prize packages to lucky readers. To be entered to win, just use the form below by October 22nd at 11:59 pm EST. Open to U.S. residents ONLY.
Prize Pack #1: Slushy Maker, 3D MotoKit, Star Wars Rebels Season Two Blu-Ray (ARV: $66)
Prize Pack #2: Klutz Finger Knitting Kit, Frozen Snowflakes and Sparkles coloring set, Frozen Crochet Kit (ARV $38)
Love giveaways and family-friendly tips? Sign up for our weekly newsletter to get exclusive opportunities!