Delightful Holiday Baked Apples Recipe7:40 PM
Apples always give me such a warm and cozy feeling, especially when they are baked into delicious holiday recipes! If you thought that baked apples had to be a complicated treat, you will be surprised to see how easy this recipes from Juicy Juice comes together.
Welcoming, fragrant, and comforting, these apples make an elegant way to end a holiday meal or to serve with coffee while wrapping gifts! Raisins and walnuts are stuffed inside crisp apples and baked until soft and sweet. A touch of cinnamon pulls it all together for a light and savory dessert.
INGREDIENTS (Enough for 6 servings)
- 6 apples
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cups Apple Juicy Juice® 100% Juice
1. PREHEAT oven to 350° F.
2. WASH and core apples; remove peel from around the top. Place apples in 9-inch-square baking dish.
3. COMBINE raisins, nuts and cinnamon in small bowl; fill center of each apple with raisin mixture. Pour Apple JuicyJuice® 100% Juice around apples; cover loosely with foil.
4. BAKE for 30 to 35 minutes; uncover. Bake for an additional 10 minutes or until tender.
Like this? Sign up for our weekly newsletter and get more of the goodness, plus exclusive giveaway offers!