I am always out for the next best thing when it comes to making my life easier. Since 2007, Lille Punkin' Reviews has been a reliable resource for parents and friends of parents through our honest reviews of product tested personally by our family. We do not accept payment for our reviews. All reviews are clearly labeled by the post title, "Review of...." and these are never compensated. (We are sponsored by select companies for some of our other posts.) We will also let you know of interesting promotions, savings opportunities, and useful article info as we find it!
Linsey B. Knerl, the Mom behind Lille Punkin' Reviews, would love to talk to you about your next Gift Guide, shopping segment, or parenting seminar. Public speaking is a joy of mine, and I'd love to help you reach your audience!
Past speaking engagements include:
- SXSW ‘10 – Moderation of Panel: "FTC and Blogger Crowdsourcing"
- iBlog ’10 – Solo Presentation: “Competition vs. Collaboration”
- Reviewer’s Retreat ’11 – Moderation of Panel: “Nuts and Bolts of Product Reviews”
- Financial Blogger Conference ’11 – Solo Presentation: “Proper Care and Feeding of Online Communities”
Press and Awards:
- Named one of American Express Open Forum’s “80 Small Business Experts to Follow”
- Linsey's mentions are numerous, and include such outlets as The Christian Science Monitor, The New York Times online edition, The Boston Globe, The Buffalo News, LifeHacker, The Simple Dollar, The Consumerist, and TIME Magazine, and NPR's The Real Life Survival Guide with Bruce Barber. See press mentions at the Knerl Family Media site.
Brand Ambassadorships & PR:
See a partial list of our favorite brand campaigns!
Past campaigns and brand ambassador participation agreements include: Energizer Rechargeables, Walmart Moms, Infantino Moms, Sharpie Squad, Child Hunger Ends Here Blogger Correspondent, and MEGA Bloks Mom.
Email Linsey to chat about your next media event! (For more information on Linsey's other projects, please see her bio page at Knerl Family Media.