5 of The Easiest Last-Minute Gifting Ideas... Ever!11:24 PM
It happens to all of us. You forget someone on your holiday gift list. Or you find out that there's a suprise gift exchange at your office. Or you get picked to do White Elephant -- again. What will you do? Don't panic! We have 5 last-minute and EASY gift ideas that take no that and that actually fit your budget!
1. The gift of a Christmas shave. You don't have to be Mayor Augusts Maywho to appreciate a clean cut for the holidays. Gillete ProGlide Razor gift sets are just $9.98 are are valued at over $20! (See more shaving gifts here.)
2. Sleek hair looks that will wow everyone at the holiday party. Whether you like it up or down, this Revlon 4-pc ceramic straightener kit is an affordable buy for any gal -- it's just $12! And if straight isn't your thing, you can find curlers and dryers in gift bundles, too!
3. The scent of success. Feel like a different mood this season? Starting with a great body wash and fragrance spray may just do it! This Axe Anarchy for Her set is priced at a crazy low $14.88. You can find other bath and body gifts for under $25 here (which is what you would expect to pay for just one scent, and most of these come with other accessories, too!) Check out the sets for the boys; my kiddos loves getting their own sets when they hit about age 8.
4. Mood lighting and a bubble bath. Candles still make awesome gifts. If you haven't checked out the American Home by Yankee Candle products, do so now! And you can also find some fun candles inside items like this indulgent body wash kit from Olay (just $9.88). Strawberries are super for long baths!
5. Chocolate. If all else fails, hit 'em in the stomach. Everyone likes candy, and if by some chance they don't, they can always regift your gift to someone they love. It's a win for them! (You can NOT go wrong with the KISSES deluxe sets.)
If you've missed the shipping deadline for these gifts, don't worry! You can order online and pick up today in your local Walmart store. See shipping options for your product for details, or see our simple tutorial on how to use this option in our recent post.
As a participant in the Walmart Moms Program, I've received compensation for my time and efforts in creating this post. All thoughts and opinions are my own. Links to shopping sites may be referral links.